Is This Gift Right for You?
In general, a charitable bequest works for anyone who would like to support Colorado State University in the future. Because you can change your mind at any time and make your gift in relative proportion to bequests to family and friends, this type of gift has universal appeal.
Profile of a Giver
- You want to support Colorado State University after your lifetime.
- You have a will or living trust, or are ready to create one.
- You are young or old, wealthy or middle class.
- You want to make a charitable gift while ensuring family is taken care of first.
- You want to maintain the flexibility to change your mind at any time.
- You want estate tax relief.
We Can Help
Contact the Gift Planning Office at (970) 491-7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about naming Colorado State University in your will or living trust. We're happy to help, without obligation.
Getting Started | Is This Gift Right for You? | Case Study | How to Complete Your Gift | Action Items
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.