Is This Gift Right for You?
A charitable gift annuity works for the Children's Home Foundation supporters who would like to make a gift and receive steady payments in return.
When you arrange a charitable gift annuity, you're allowed an income tax charitable deduction in the year you set up the gift annuity when you itemize on your taxes. The size of your deduction depends on the amount we’re expected to receive some day in the future.
Profile of a Giver
- You want to support the Children's Home Foundation over the long term.
- You desire stable payments that are unaffected by changes in the economy.
- You are nearing retirement and would like to arrange for an extra steady stream of payments to supplement other retirement income, either now or later.
- You are able to part with cash, stocks or other assets today while maintaining and possibly increasing income received from these assets.
- You desire income tax relief this year.
Contact Vic Hines at 806-744-1500 or email@example.com with any questions about setting up a charitable gift annuity with the Children's Home Foundation. We're happy to help, without obligation.
Getting Started | If You Don't Need Extra Income Right Now... | Is This Gift Right for You? | Case Study | How to Complete Your Gift | Action Items
Charitable gift annuities may not be available in all states.
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.