Is This Gift Right for You?
A charitable lead trust works for Desert Botanical Garden supporters who would like to support our work and protect their family's inheritance. Review this checklist to help you further determine whether this way to give works well for you.
Profile of a Giver
If these statements resonate with you, contact your estate planning attorney to further look into the benefits of charitable lead trusts.
- You'd like to provide Desert Botanical Garden with ongoing support over a certain period of years.
- You want to ultimately transfer property to loved ones at minimal tax cost.
- You are able to temporarily forgo access to an asset, with your heirs receiving the asset later on.
- You could benefit from estate or gift tax relief.
- You want to act on this giving opportunity now, while interest rates are low and it's a tax-efficient time to implement this strategy into your estate plans.
Of all the charitable vehicles available to you, this is among the most complex. Ask your legal and tax advisors whether this gift is right for you.
We Can Help
Contact Susan Shattuck at 480-941-3507 or email@example.com with any questions about establishing a charitable lead trust to benefit Desert Botanical Garden. We're happy to help, without obligation.
Getting Started | Helpful Definitions | Is This Gift Right for You? | Case Study | The Best Time to Make This Gift | How to Complete Your Gift | Action Items
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.