We hope our website has answered many of your questions about naming loved ones and the University of Tennessee Foundation as beneficiaries of your retirement plan, life insurance or insurance annuity assets. Here are some actions to take to learn more about this way to provide future support of our mission.
- Consult an estate planning attorney before deciding who will get what in your estate plan.
- Learn more about the tax benefits of leaving retirement plan assets to charity.
- Read more about what to consider when choosing beneficiaries for your IRA.
- Learn more about using life insurance to support our work.
- Contact Woodrow "Woody" M. Henderson at (865) 974-2326 or email@example.com for more information about ways to support the University of Tennessee after your lifetime.
Getting Started | IRA and Retirement Plan Beneficiaries | Life Insurance Policy Beneficiaries | Insurance Annuity Beneficiaries | Action Items
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.