Find a Y
- Briargate Family Center
- Camp Shady Brook
- Cordera Community Center
- Downtown Family Center
- Fountain Valley YMCA
- Garden Ranch Family Center
- Meridian Ranch Recreation Center
- Southeast Family Center
- Tri-Lakes Family Center
YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region Association Offices
316 N. Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
P 719 471 9790
Perhaps you own real estate that you'd eventually like to give to YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region but you aren't necessarily ready to part with it today. After all, you never know when you might need it. Consider the possibilities that a gift of real estate in your will or trust can bring.
The following is an illustration of how this type of donation works.
Doug and Doris have hosted many executive meetings for YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region in their home over the past few years. They have three children, none of whom are interested in living in the home after Doug and Doris are gone.
They met with their estate planning attorney, who suggested that they leave their home to YMCA in their will. Doug and Doris talked it over with us and we agreed that they would be able to use the home for many charitable functions in the future. Doug and Doris then had their attorney prepare a codicil to their will leaving their home to YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region.
- Doug and Doris will continue to own their home for the rest of their lives.
- They will enjoy the flexibility of knowing that they can change their minds about their gift at any time in the future.
- If their estate is subject to estate taxes at their deaths, their gift will be eligible for a federal estate tax charitable deduction.
- Most important, Doug and Doris will have the satisfaction of knowing that they are doing something wonderful for YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region.
We Can Help
To learn more about supporting YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region today with a gift of real estate, contact Carrie Bair at 719-471-9790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started | Is This Gift Right for You? | Case Study | How to Complete Your Gift | Beyond a Gift in Your Will or Trust | Action Items
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.