- About Us
- Make a Gift
- Our Legacy of Giving
- Arts and Enrichment Series
- Past Happenings
- Opportunities to Volunteer
- Young Alumni Happy Hour Series
- Alumni Relations Business Plan Competition
- Alumni Insider's View...New York State Capital
- A St. John's University Student Discovers the World
- 2010 St. John’s University Alumni Directory
- Alumni Insider's View…The U.S. Capital
- Eighth Annual University Service Day
- Alumni Insider's View...Day on Wall Street
- Mass of Remembrance
- Vineyard Vines
- St. John’s Stories
- St. John's University Magazine
Here are practical, simple tips on getting your plans in order to protect your family and support your favorite organizations.
||Planning for Your Family
The goal of estate planning is to provide peace of mind and financial support for yourself and your loved ones.
After your family is taken care of, you can extend your support by including a gift to St. John's University in your long-term plans.