The In Tempore Legacy Society honors alumni and friends of the University of Houston System who have made lasting gifts through their estate plans.
Planning enhances all gifts. As the needs of our community and region evolve, the role of top tier, nationally competitive education intensifies. You have the opportunity to continue your impact and create a legacy beyond your lifetime that will help shape the future of our students, our institution and our society.
You qualify for membership in the In Tempore Legacy Society when you notify us that UH is a part of your estate plan in any of the following ways:
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your will or living trust
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your retirement plan—IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust to benefit UH
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Donating real estate or personal property to benefit UH
Copyright © University of Houston System, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.