- Font Size
We hope our website has answered many of your questions about wills. Here are some actions to take to learn even more about this estate planning document.
- Set up a meeting with your estate planning attorney to get your will in place, or to update your will.
- Read about how to prepare for your meeting with an estate planning attorney.
- Click here to share the sample bequest language for Excelsior College with your estate planning attorney.
- After getting your will in place, make sure the rest of your estate plans are sound.
- Contact Marcy Stryker at 518-608-8287 or email@example.com with any questions you may have about including Excelsior College in your estate plans.
In addition to a will, make sure you have a living will and a durable power of attorney in place.
Getting Started | 4 Steps to Your First Will | Case Study | When and How to Update Your Will | What Your Will Can't Do | How to Find an Estate Planning Attorney | Action Items
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.