St. Cloud State University's Heritage Society honors and recognizes the individuals who have chosen to benefit the university through charitable gift plans.
Members of the Heritage Society share a strong common bond of generosity that nourishes St. Cloud State's extraordinary achievements and ensures the university's continued excellence in the future. Their commitments of today will benefit the university's students, faculty, and programs for many generations to come.
St. Cloud State recognizes the significant role these planned-giving donors play and is pleased to pay special tribute to their philanthropic leadership and vision.
Membership recognition for donors includes the following:
- Name is listed on the Heritage Society display located in Ritsche Auditorium
- Name is published in the St. Cloud State University Foundation's Annual Report
- Special Invitation to donor recognition events
- Planned giving newsletter featuring information on charitable giving
- Special invitation to other university events
To find out more about the Heritage Society and how to become a member, please download the Heritage Society brochure by clicking here.
Contact Dottie Seamans, Director of Development, at email@example.com or call 320-308-4970 for more information.