The Macauley Legacy Society
The Macauley Legacy Society, named after AmeriCares founders Bob and Leila Macauley, was established to recognize and honor our donors who have included AmeriCares in their estate or charitable gift plans. We are proud to have a distinguished group of 280 members of the Macauley Legacy Society.
Benefits of being a member include:
- A copy of the book "His Name is Today," the inspirational story of Bob Macauley
- A personalized certificate signed by our President & CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Placement of a certificate with your name in the Macauley Legacy Society Register, a book of honor displayed at our headquarters
- An AmeriCares calendar filled with photos of our humanitarian efforts worldwide
- An invitation to see AmeriCares work in action and tour our Stamford headquarters, warehouse and nearby free clinics
- Invitations to briefings on a range of global health issues
- Practical information about estate and gift planning through seminars, our newsletters and other publications, and this resource-rich website
- Invitations to AmeriCares special events such as our annual Airlift Benefit
For more on the inspirational story of Bob Macauley go to: http://www.americares.org/aboutus/bob-macauley/
I Plan to Give
Read how supporters like you are making an impact at AmeriCares.
Contact Malaine Miller if you would like additional information.
Copyright © 2012 AmeriCares, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.