Thanking individuals for their generosity to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is very important to us. Legacy Partners in Research is a way to thank and recognize individuals for their thoughtful gifts.
Recognition and Benefit Opportunities
Legacy Partners in Research can receive:
- Recognition on a special wall in an alphabetical listing*;
- Recognition in the Center's Annual Report in an alphabetical listing*;
- Quest, a magazine profiling the current issues in research on cancer and related diseases;
- E-news from Fred Hutch, an e-newsletter on the most up-to-date scientific discoveries at the Hutchinson Center; and
- Invitations to educational events.
How to Become a Legacy Partner in Research
The following kinds of commitments qualify you as a Legacy Partner in Research. You can notify us of your planned gifts intentions and indicate your recognition preference on the Legacy Partners in Research Intention form.
- Beneficiary of will or living trust
- Beneficiary designation of an IRA, qualified retirement and pension plans or annuities
- Beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Life income arrangement (charitable gift annuity and charitable remainder trust)
- Beneficiary of a charitable lead trust
- Remainder interest in a personal residence or farm
- Other planned gift arrangements
While your estate plans are purely a private matter, by informing the Hutchinson Center of your intentions, you help the Center plan for its future. If you choose to be publicly recognized, your gift may inspire others to consider a planned gift as well.
If you would like your planned gift made in memory of a loved one, your loved one may be recognized on the Hutchinson Center's Memorial wall after the gift is realized.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or 206.667.3396, 800.279.1618.
Copyright © Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.