Make a Lasting Difference in Diabetes for Generations to Come
Now is the time to directly affect the lives of those with diabetes and make a lasting difference in Joslin Diabetes Center's efforts towards a cure. You can continue Dr. White's legacy of care and hope by demonstrating your devotion to the ongoing efforts of Joslin by making a legacy gift and joining The Priscilla White Society today.
The Priscilla White Society honors those individuals who have chosen to leave a legacy to support Joslin's mission to improve the lives of people with diabetes and its complications through innovative care, education and research that will lead to prevention and cure of the disease.
How To Become a Member:
- Include Joslin in your will or trust
- Name Joslin as a beneficiary of your retirement or insurance plan
- Establish a charitable gift annuity with Joslin
- Establish a charitable remainder trust with Joslin
- Give a gift of real estate
Benefits of Membership:
- Recognition in Joslin's annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Recognition in Joslin's donor plaque at One Joslin Place
- Access to the Elliott P. Joslin Suite during scheduled Joslin appointments
- Invitations to Joslin events and periodic Joslin publications
- Knowledge that you are making an impact in the lives of those with diabetes and helping Joslin advance towards a cure
We want to hear from you.
For more information about how to include Joslin in your estate plans or how to join The Priscilla White Society, please fill out our confidential inquiry form or contact:
To notify us that you have included Joslin in your estate plans, please fill out and return our enrollment form.
Copyright © Joslin Diabetes Center, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.
Page last updated: September 09, 2013