Your Legacy Can Make A Difference
As residents of a rural community, we can begin to make a difference and build a legacy for our future economic prosperity by raising the level of education. That starts by building a permanent endowment plan, which could eventually provide tuition scholarship for every recent high school graduate in Tillamook County who is prepared to attend their first two years of college at Tillamook Bay Community College. Learn how you can change a local student's life by contributing to the TBCC Foundation through your will or estate plans.
5 Smart Ways to Support the Foundation Today and After Your Lifetime
2. Arrange a gift that provides you with fixed payments for life.
3. Why leave us a portion of your retirement plan assets?
4. An endowment ensures that your gift will last forever.
5. Learn why donating real estate is a smart gift option.
Get Into Your Planning Kit
We're Here to Help!
President Emeritus and Executive Director of Foundation
Ph: 503-842-8222 x1010
- Foundation Home
- Ways to Give
- What to Give
- Estate Planning
- Why We Give
- For Professional Advisors
- Contact Us
FREE Estate Planning Kit