Add to Your Financial Security With a Charitable Gift Annuity
Life always brings about unexpected changes, such as the death of a loved one or a downturn in the economy. But with the help of a charitable gift annuity, you can add security to your future.
A charitable gift annuity can be accomplished with a simple contract between you and Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare Foundation, Inc.. You make a donation and we, in turn, pay you a fixed amount each year for the rest of your life. The rate of payment you receive doesn’t fluctuate with the stock market, interest rates or inflation. It is firmly set at the time of your gift and never changes. After your lifetime, the remaining balance is used to fulfill our mission.
If you think a gift annuity might be right for you, we would be glad to calculate your benefits (at no obligation) based on contemplated gifts of various amounts. Just call Paula S. Fortunas at 850-431-5752, or send an email to email@example.com, for more information.
- You have potential to receive increased disposable income.
- You receive an income tax deduction for a portion of the gift.
- A portion of your payment is income tax–free throughout your estimated life expectancy.
- The capital gains income can be reportable over your life expectancy, in most cases.
- After your lifetime, the remaining portion of your gift will support our mission, helping to fulfill your philanthropic goals.
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.