Is Your House in Order?
Test yourself on the finer points of planning your estate, investing with your values and leaving an inheritance for those you love.
- B. Vital for anyone who has assets
2. The first step of every estate plan is the
- A. Preparation of a personal inventory
- C. Listing of insurance policies
3. Gift planning experts include
- B. Charity's development staff
4. One tool of estate planning is a
- A. Replacing the need for a will
- C. Ensuring nothing in your estate is overlooked
6. Good estate planning involves
- A. Completion of an estate tax return
- B. Owning sufficient assets
- C. Financial management during your lifetime
7. Some say that the more modest the estate
- A. The greater the expenses
- C. The greater the need for careful disposition
8. To shape the future for yourself and others
- B. Consider a life income plan
- C. Hold all assets jointly
Copyright © The Stelter Company, All rights reserved.
The information in this publication is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an
attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income tax include
federal taxes only. Individual state taxes and/or state law may impact your results.